Powered By Blogger

Pages

Thursday, August 13, 2009

Dare's 'blues' soon to echoe in America

Two years after leaving Storm records, things seem to be on the upward rise for Not the girl crooner, Dare Art-Alade. And coming barely six months after the release of his second album entitled Un.DAREY.ted; Soul Muzik has announced plans to release the artiste’s album in the United States of America.

The announcement came as a surprise to Dare and many who have followed the singer’s remarkable career. ‘This is all I’ve worked on since March. Apart from promoting my album and playing gigs, all I’ve done is work, work and work. And I’m excited, not just because of the prospects I see for me and my label, but for the entire industry. They’ve got to stop underrating us in Africa. We’ve got loads and loads of talent over here’’, Dare said recently.

Well versed and blessed with the gift of concocting engaging R&B songs, Dare caught the attention of founder of the 1975 established SOLAR records (Sound of Los Angeles records) Dick Griffey, who is also the chairman of Soul Muzik.

‘Dare is a talented artiste, when I first saw him on TV, I was impressed, what we are doing with Dare is to play a kind of music that is international, and there is no doubt that he can appeal to the international market. Most importantly, I have heard Dare’s music, I like it, and we are working with first class writers and producers’ Dick Griffey says.

No comments:

Post a Comment