Powered By Blogger

Pages

Thursday, August 13, 2009

Lancelot Imasuen's latest fervor

The top movie director who jetted out of the country to the US mid last week has begun work on his next project which he says would be a platform for discovering fresh talent.

Entitled Firedefia (Philedelphia), the movie will unveil two new faces, Amanda Amaeze Olutu, an undergraduate from Ambrose Alli University and Davies Dawson osagie.
I’m excited about this project. I’ve always dreamed of acting and I know I have what it takes. It’s what I’ve always wanted to do,” said Amanda.
“It’s a great opportunity for me to showcase my skills. Firedefia is the platform that I’ve been looking for,” added Osagie.
According to Imasuen, who has been instrumental in the making of a dozen Nollywood stars: “It is in line with my mission of discovering new faces in the industry. Now is the time to go back to the basics and give Nigerians new stars.”

No comments:

Post a Comment